In-house Complaints Procedure
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
We will, where appropriate, make reasonable adjustments for consumers who might be disadvantaged because of factors such as their age, infirmity, disability, lack of knowledge, lack of linguistic or numeracy ability, economic circumstances, bereavement or do not speak English as a first language.
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below (if you feel we have not sought to address your complaint within eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to The Property Ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter).
What will happen next?
- We will send you written acknowledgement of the receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the office manager who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of receipt of the original complaint.
- If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If you are still not satisfied with our final viewpoint (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge.
Please note the following:-
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months from the date of our final viewpoint, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.
What our clients say
Thanks for all your support and advice. A special thanks to Julia for relentlessly chasing our sale through to completion. We couldn’t have done this without you!Mrs R
Thanks to all at Wiglesworth. What a fantastic Service! Julia was fantastic at problem solving was always reassuring, even though the process of buying and selling was quite stressful at times. Richard’s viewings were consistently of a high standard and enhanced by his detailed knowledge of the local area. Thanks again to all…we made it!Mrs S
We were very pleased with the help and support you have given us in selling my father in law’s house.I will always recommend your honest, professional service to my friends and family.Mrs B
I would like to thank Chris and his team for excellent service. I have dealt with them on 3 occasions both buying and selling in the last 2 years and found them to be very professional, honest and responsive throughout. Well done!Mr SG
Mr and Mrs H
We have never moved house before and have been in our present house for 44 years. The process of moving has been quite traumatic at times and the calm, wise words of Julia have been most welcome. We will come into Leamington and thank everyone personally!Mr and Mrs H
I can only thank Marco for how he remained constantly positive, upbeat and supportive. He was brilliant and saved the day (literally!) at the last minute by finding me a removal company for my dates.Ms S
We used Wiglesworth to sell our property and were very pleased with the service. Chris, Julia and the team were professional, prompt and friendly and were happy to accommodate special requests we had to make as the property was unoccupied whilst on the market. Overall, it was a very smooth journey and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a reliable estate agent in the area.Mr J
S and W
Dear Chris, Marco and the team. Thank you for all your support during our move. We’re settled in and absolutely love it!S and W
Mr and Mrs T
Superb service from Wiglesworth. Exceptional team work and partnering. Through the added uncertainties of Covid, you were like a rock. Straightforward and highly practical, with a light touch. Highly recommended.Mr and Mrs T
Mr and Mrs H
After a very challenging sales process, we were reminded once again why we chose Wiglesworth. A very personal touch and excellent customer service and support.Mr and Mrs H